Main > The Courtyard

Capital HEMA Open

<< < (4/8) > >>

Sir Edward:
BTW, it's good to get there a little early since they want to start the fights at 3:30, and it takes time to sign in and gear up and the like, of course.

Sir Brian:
Yeah I'm all packed up and didn't plan on bringing any blades since we will be using theirs. I hope to get there between 2:00 - 2:30 PM. What time do you think you'll get there?

Sir Edward:

Aiming for about the same time range. I do need to think about offloading a few things out of my bag first, since we won't be using steel or anything like that.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-01-26, 15:02:31 ---Yeah I'm all packed up and didn't plan on bringing any blades since we will be using theirs. I hope to get there between 2:00 - 2:30 PM. What time do you think you'll get there?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-01-26, 15:24:08 ---Aiming for about the same time range. I do need to think about offloading a few things out of my bag first, since we won't be using steel or anything like that.

--- End quote ---

Nobody bringing swords? I suppose impromptu battles was just crossed off the list. :)

Sir Edward:

I'm bringing a plastic and a steel actually, for warming up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version