Main > The Armoury

A&A Black Prince and Crusader Monk Scabbard

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-01-23, 15:39:22 ---Jon does good work- and fast.  I'm thinking of having him do up a rig for my Albion Knight.

--- End quote ---

See if you can get him to do an integrated sword belt!  I would love to see him add that to his repertoire. That would go great with the Knight.

Joshua Santana:
All this thread is doing to me is coaxing me to order an integrated belt and scabbard for my A&A Black Prince (I'm thinking of a different color for the scabbard) and I must thank all of you.  ::)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-01-23, 16:27:10 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-01-23, 15:39:22 ---Jon does good work- and fast.  I'm thinking of having him do up a rig for my Albion Knight.

--- End quote ---

See if you can get him to do an integrated sword belt!  I would love to see him add that to his repertoire. That would go great with the Knight.

--- End quote ---

It would...although I think he purposely shies away from that because it is time consuming and the market he's aimed at may not understand that, or the subsequent cost.  Still, it won't hurt to ask him, right?

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2013-01-25, 17:32:21 ---All this thread is doing to me is coaxing me to order an integrated belt and scabbard for my A&A Black Prince (I'm thinking of a different color for the scabbard) and I must thank all of you.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!!!!!!

Sir William:
You know you want to, Sir Joshua!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version