Main > The Armoury

A&A Black Prince and Crusader Monk Scabbard

(1/5) > >>

Ian:
So, the Black Prince is cold sitting out in the open without a warm scabbard to snuggle in to.  I've decided to give Jon Sarge the commission on the scabbard / suspension for this one.  His turn-around time is ridiculously quick and he's a stand up guy.  I've contacted him and will be shipping him the sword this coming week and will keep you guys posted as things progress! 

By the way, the sword itself is awesome!  It handles like a feather despite being 10.5 ounces heavier than my Crecy.  The blade is just mean.  It would be a devastating thruster, and although not optimized for the cut, I sure wouldn't want to get hit with it.  This is my first A&A sword (although I do have one of their daggers and polearms) and they're surely on par with Albion in my opinion!

Thorsteinn:
Can we see some action shots of it cutting stuff to bits?

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Hersir Thorsteinn on 2013-01-06, 02:58:25 ---Can we see some action shots of it cutting stuff to bits?

--- End quote ---

^ I'm with him!

I have an Albion and an Arms & Armor sword, and while they're different centuries and different styles, the build quality seems very comparable; which is great, because Albion makes some "models" that Arms & Armor doesn't, and vice-versa - so it's a win-win.

Duh! Forgot to say congrats on the pending scabbard! 8)

Ian:
Sword is all packed up to be shipped out tomorrow, so no pics for now.  But when I do get it back, it should be all scabbarded up (yes, that's a new word)!

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-01-07, 02:03:23 ---Sword is all packed up to be shipped out tomorrow, so no pics for now.  But when I do get it back, it should be all scabbarded up (yes, that's a new word)!

--- End quote ---

How about scabbed up?? It's shorter yet verb-like. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version