Main > The Armoury

Hurlbat's! A question.

(1/5) > >>

Thorsteinn:
Has anyone here had a chance to use or play around with a Hurlbat?

I'm going to become an SCA Trown Weapons Marshal in the next year and these things look keen. So I'm trying to gather opinions.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Hersir Thorsteinn on 2012-12-25, 19:49:26 ---Has anyone here had a chance to use or play around with a Hurlbat?

I'm going to become an SCA Trown Weapons Marshal in the next year and these things look keen. So I'm trying to gather opinions.

--- End quote ---

I have a throwing axe of similar dimensions just with a wooden handle & slightly varied axe-head but not much difference. Throws best for me backwards opposite the axe head facing the target when thrown. Merry Christmas. :)

Sir Edward:

I've been wanting to get my hands on some for over a decade. MRL used to sell some, but they were discontinued quite some time ago. I've considered bugging the guys over at A&A and see if they'd make some, but haven't done so yet.

Sir James A:
That looks like something that "Danger Committee" at the MD Renn Fest used in their show. They're on Facebook, could give them a shout? Personally, no idea myself...

SirNathanQ:
I'd really love to watch someone try to explain how not to hurt yourself with that thing!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version