Main > The Armoury

Basic polearms stand

<< < (2/2)

Sir Edward:

Awesome! Time to hit up A&A for a few new toys? :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-12-08, 23:15:20 ---A nice display of your exquisite carpentry, Sir James. Make a nice holder for your newly acquired Albion that I got side swiped on. Next time!! Grrrrrrr!!!!  ;D

--- End quote ---

The Albion will go either on the wall in the bedroom, or in the swords case. This rack is just for european polearms. I'm mildly OCD with weapons grouping and displays. :) I've been trying to maximize the limited space I have in the house, saw the open spot, and thought "Polearms? Yeah, polearms!". 8)

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-12-09, 00:46:39 ---
Awesome! Time to hit up A&A for a few new toys? :)

--- End quote ---

Not in the next few months. I pillaged and burned my way through my wallet like a viking lately.

The Albion was an unplanned purchase (Merry Christmas to me!), but coming on the tail end of, in the last month : another complete samurai harness (Blue w/Dragon crest - http://tinyurl.com/b9rupwn), 50% down on another set of cased greaves from a different maker, a "Sword of Roven" I bought from myArmoury, some breastplate upgrades from Allan (which turned out *excellent*!), and if Allan gets back to me that they're in stock, a set of spaulders w/brass trim to replace my leather articulation only pair, and a pair of shoulder cops.

I'm glad I sold some non-medieval stuff to cover a good portion of those purchases, though, or my next purchase might have been unplanned divorce. :D

I may need to just drop the "&" and starting checking in with "AA" - Armor Addictions anonymous. Or would that be AAA? "I'm not only the president, I'm also in armor right now."

Sir Brian:
Well done! I concur with Sir Edward and suggest you fill in those void spaces because every weapon stand deserves to be filled!  ;D

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-09, 16:34:07 ---
I may need to just drop the "&" and starting checking in with "AA" - Armor Addictions anonymous. Or would that be AAA? "I'm not only the president, I'm also in armor right now."

--- End quote ---

lol! Now there's an idea for the next photo-shoot. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version