Main > The Armoury

Used "Albion" Knight Sword on ebay.

<< < (12/13) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-12-21, 18:32:00 ---Revenge is best sought against Sir James through the means of better purchases that make him envy our bargaining abilities.
--- End quote ---

Lord Dane, while I may sometimes be envious of other's purchases (against all that is knightly...), it's a secondary notion. My first thought is always "congratulations!", and I am happy that a fellow member has received a new piece that they like .. be it weapon or armor; be it Albion, Windlass, eBay or otherwise.

But in the spirit of the forum - "Yes! Do it! Buy more!!! MORE!!!!!!" 8)

Sir Edward:

Oh yes, I'll happily encourage everyone to buy more toys. :) But I've been collecting steadily since I was 13, so please don't feel like there's a need to catch up. :)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-21, 19:08:03 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-12-21, 18:32:00 ---Revenge is best sought against Sir James through the means of better purchases that make him envy our bargaining abilities.
--- End quote ---

Lord Dane, while I may sometimes be envious of other's purchases (against all that is knightly...), it's a secondary notion. My first thought is always "congratulations!", and I am happy that a fellow member has received a new piece that they like .. be it weapon or armor; be it Albion, Windlass, eBay or otherwise.

But in the spirit of the forum - "Yes! Do it! Buy more!!! MORE!!!!!!" 8)

--- End quote ---

Competition is healthy & even knightly as most jousters would agree, Sir James. To covet thy weaponry is in no way sinful or unknightly as they are just tools of the trade. What's wrong w/ wanting better toys?? :)  ;D   

Sir William:
I get to open my long beauty tonight!  Can't wait- custom scabbard and belts too!!!

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-12-21, 20:51:39 ---
Oh yes, I'll happily encourage everyone to buy more toys. :) But I've been collecting steadily since I was 13, so please don't feel like there's a need to catch up. :)

--- End quote ---

thats not what you said in the 90s and early 00's!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version