Main > The Armoury

Used "Albion" Knight Sword on ebay.

<< < (2/13) > >>

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Hermann von Redentin on 2012-11-27, 16:29:28 ---A really nice sword. Does know anyone of you, how much is shipping costs to Germany?

--- End quote ---

According to Ebay about $47.00 USD or about 36,34 EUR.

Sir William:
I have the Squire Line version of this sword- and I bought it after handling Sir Edward's Knight, talk about lively.  As far as handling goes, it is probably my favorite sword.  With the exception of the rivet block and elegant guard, its near identical to the SL - minus the aging too.

Since it is a popular sword, he might get what he's asking for it, especially since its been aged.  If he was only asking $600 I suspect it would already be gone.

Sir Edward:

Yep, the price is worth it. But you're right, it would sell quickly at a cheaper price. Lately Albions move a little slower if you try to get something closer to what they're worth, since people don't have the excess spending money these days like they did a few years ago... down economy and all.

Sir Brian:
There is also the most advantageous; 'get it much sooner than later' aspect of an Albion ready for shipment!  ;)

Sir Wolf:
ya that looks like how i would order it too. sigh. the price tag is just to high for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version