Main > The Armoury

Used "Albion" Knight Sword on ebay.

<< < (10/13) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-15, 02:14:19 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-12-14, 22:39:42 ---we want pics of it in your collection now

--- End quote ---

Oh, I sold all my other swords....

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised no one commented on this.

Sir Edward:

lol, when I read that the first time, I just leaned over to my wife and said "yeah, right"  :)

Sir William:
Yea, I didn't think much of it either, figuring you were joking.  You were, of course, joking, right?  Because that would be insane...unless you were totally revamping your collection by freeing up space (and funds) for new and better weapons.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-12-20, 20:20:56 ---
lol, when I read that the first time, I just leaned over to my wife and said "yeah, right"  :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-12-20, 21:12:11 ---Yea, I didn't think much of it either, figuring you were joking.  You were, of course, joking, right?  Because that would be insane...unless you were totally revamping your collection by freeing up space (and funds) for new and better weapons.

--- End quote ---

Oh yes, totally joking of course. I've never sold a single weapon I've bought over the last ~20 years. Only thing selling / sold so far is some old / ebay / indian / not-merctailor armor. :)

Ironically, I'm pretty much out of space on my weapons cabinets. I made it with space to add more weaponry - but apparently - not enough. I had to take out the polearms to make space for the newest swords (hence the polearm rack). I'm not sure what to do about the lack of space yet. The near-future project is a shadow box for my family heirloom masonic sword, possibly a proper display for the in-the-mail samurai harness (a yoroi box w/stand). Then I'll get some updated pics of everything after that's done. Unless the whole Mayan Apocalypse cuts my plans short...

Sir William:
We'll know if we don't wake up tomorrow, eh?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version