Main > The Armoury

Used "Albion" Knight Sword on ebay.

<< < (9/13) > >>

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-15, 22:47:44 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-12-15, 21:22:22 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-12-15, 17:38:41 ---woohoo

--- End quote ---

Ok, Sir Wolf. I know you can't wait for pics. :) Here you go.

--- End quote ---

LOL, did you really post those tiny pics for him? Cruel! :D

--- End quote ---

Cruel is side-swiping me by underbidding on my Albion. But I'll let it slide. :P LOL Next Order outing Sir James, we'll switch up swords to see how our new purchases measure up to standards & compare. :) I love this new one!! Anyone ever hear of Michael Axon (Axon Armoury) out of Omaha, NE?? The man has outstanding blacksmithing/sword-making skill. Judging from mine, his swords are solid & well-crafted. And I paid half of what an Albion would run & the quality is just as refined compared to a Del Tin or A&A sword of similar design. It's much lighter (less than 3lbs), well-tempered, and high-quality steel. Cross-guard, hilt, handling, balance, pommel are all up to par & look sharp. Has a functional, sharp edge and thrusting point. Handle is dyed Ostrich Bone with a brass pommel and cross-guard. Looks like a Guingate sword but of much better quality. Can't wait to try it out on my cutting post. This one is not for competing with, it's for show or cutting limbs in combat.

If anyone wants his info, I'll pass it onto you. He seems local only which is a waste with what I can attribute to his apparent sword-making ability. He has no website, I bought this through private auction.

Stanislaw:
Aww... I wish I could have bid on this item before... but alas, I don't really have enough money on my card for such a piece yet...  ;D

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Svyatoslav on 2012-12-16, 23:54:15 ---Aww... I wish I could have bid on this item before... but alas, I don't really have enough money on my card for such a piece yet...  ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh look Sir James. A new forum member looking for your encouragement to spend money they don't have.  ;D

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-12-16, 11:37:18 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-15, 22:47:44 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-12-15, 21:22:22 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-12-15, 17:38:41 ---woohoo

--- End quote ---

Ok, Sir Wolf. I know you can't wait for pics. :) Here you go.

--- End quote ---

LOL, did you really post those tiny pics for him? Cruel! :D

--- End quote ---

Cruel is side-swiping me by underbidding on my Albion. But I'll let it slide. :P LOL Next Order outing Sir James, we'll switch up swords to see how our new purchases measure up to standards & compare. :) I love this new one!! Anyone ever hear of Michael Axon (Axon Armoury) out of Omaha, NE?? The man has outstanding blacksmithing/sword-making skill. Judging from mine, his swords are solid & well-crafted. And I paid half of what an Albion would run & the quality is just as refined compared to a Del Tin or A&A sword of similar design. It's much lighter (less than 3lbs), well-tempered, and high-quality steel. Cross-guard, hilt, handling, balance, pommel are all up to par & look sharp. Has a functional, sharp edge and thrusting point. Handle is dyed Ostrich Bone with a brass pommel and cross-guard. Looks like a Guingate sword but of much better quality. Can't wait to try it out on my cutting post. This one is not for competing with, it's for show or cutting limbs in combat.

If anyone wants his info, I'll pass it onto you. He seems local only which is a waste with what I can attribute to his apparent sword-making ability. He has no website, I bought this through private auction.

--- End quote ---

The funny thing is, he declined your $500 bid, and I put in a last minute offer of $500.01 and he accepted it. 8)

(I kid, I kid....)

Congratulations on the new purchase. Does he want to get a website? I've been doing that for around 15 years, and depending what he wants to do, I'd probably trade services for a blade or two. Does he have an email? If so, send me a PM and I'll contact him and see if we can get him online and getting some more orders. :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-12-06, 02:23:59 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-05, 22:32:59 ---Gentlemen, I've rescued you from temptation.

You're welcome. :)

--- End quote ---

Awesome!

--- End quote ---

You'll not mind if my thanks isn't as effusive as it probably should be.  ;)  Lord Dane, do you have any larger pics of your new acquisition?  I've never heard of him but if he's as up to snuff as you're making him out to be, he's worth a close look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version