Main > The Armoury

Gen2 Templar custom sword w/ scabbard on ebay.

(1/1)

Lord Dane:
Gen2 Templar custom w/ scabbard on ebay. Overpriced but NICE. :) :) I'd get it but too much $$.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110962514684&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Sir Edward:

I like the Templar seals on the scabbard. Yeah, it looks a little pricy for a Gen-2, but then again, if the scabbard is well made, it might be worth it. Scabbards by themselves can cost that much or more if they're custom jobs from CF or DBK.

Sir William:
Scabbard looks kind of beefy...reminds me of a Tritonworks scabbard I once had for an Albion SL 13thC; it was thick and heavy, not particularly well made.  This one looks better, but just as beefy.  This package is overpriced, imho.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-11-14, 14:59:57 ---Scabbard looks kind of beefy...reminds me of a Tritonworks scabbard I once had for an Albion SL 13thC; it was thick and heavy, not particularly well made.  This one looks better, but just as beefy.  This package is overpriced, imho.

--- End quote ---

I offered him 350.00.

Sir William:
That'd be good if he let it go for that much...wonder how new that scabbard is.  I know the sword itself retails for around $300, right?  Could be a scabbard re-wrap job...or an outright custom job.  If that's so, it would've cost him anywhere from $500-$1100 depending on who did it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version