Main > The Armoury

Mac-Bible "glaive"

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir James A:
Well, serves me right for forgetting about the picture on the first page of the thread. The style like you had at DoK is the one stuck in my head, from this original image (guy swinging above the one in blue on the left getting speared)

If you zoom in, you can see the multi-pointed blade just like the first one you have. But man the blade on the A&A one is almost twice as long; wouldn't want to see that in a dark alley!

Sir Brian:
Huzzah and congratulations! That's a real beauty! Would it be uncouth of me to state I admire your weapon and want to handle it?  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-03-07, 15:07:47 ---Huzzah and congratulations! That's a real beauty! Would it be uncouth of me to state I admire your weapon and want to handle it?  :)

--- End quote ---

No more so than some prior interactions of similar statement.. and I'd have to echo your request as well!

SirNathanQ:
Agreed. Awesome aquisition Sir Ed, a true beast. I would find myself wanting to void anything coming from that monster!  :)

Sir William:
On horseback or foot I imagine that thing to be pretty brutal; in fact I'd probably choose that as my main weapon and then switch to a backup if it became necessary.  Or shorten the handle and get a real nasty piece of falchion going there.  I really like that...no mistaking what its for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version