Main > The Armoury

Mac-Bible "glaive"

<< < (5/7) > >>

Sir Edward:

New toy is on the bottom of the pic below (clicky for larger view).

Yay! It's a beast, but handles great. I put the "Chopper" and Albion Knight in there for scale. It's maybe 3/8" shy of being 4.5 feet in length. It's awesome!

Sir James A:
Awesome! I thought it was going to have the points like the top one. Very sleek design. At 4.5 feet, that's intimidating! The Knight looks so tiny in comparison.

I suppose if you haven't seen the newspaper article I posted on FB regarding delivery, it won't be as funny now.

Ian:
That thing would be devastating in the cut.  Can you imagine??  Brings some of the more gruesome Mac Bible images to mind for sure!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-03-06, 22:13:05 ---I suppose if you haven't seen the newspaper article I posted on FB regarding delivery, it won't be as funny now.

--- End quote ---

I did, after it got here. :)

This thing would be frightening to have swung at you. It's massive, but moves like a sword.

I can't wait to get some pictures in kit. Ideally I'd want to do that outside, and the weather isn't cooperative at the moment. So it may have to wait.

But yeah, no points on it. Kat thought the same thing. But here's the image I sent to A&A:

Thorsteinn:
 :D Nifty! I want one... and a straight-ish Rhomphaia like the one's used in Byzantium.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version