Main > The Armoury

Cooling Vest

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir Edward:

You're right, I think that makes a big difference too. I work at a computer constantly, so I'm usually not well acclimated to the outdoor heat. I usually do OK with enough water, but by the end of the day I'm sometimes dragging.

Sir Brian:
I'd have to say I was between those two ends of the scales. I do some of my work outside but not
any long durations however the AC in my car doesn't work and only the driver side window goes down
so I guess that gets me accostomed to sweating profusely.  :D

Sir Wolf:
why not do an experiment. the week before you goto faire try to live without AC (house and car) or be outside as much as you can. then see how you deal at faire that Saturday... then reward yourself Sunday with AC again hehehe. I know it seems to work in the winter with me, I work a lot outside and then during hunting season when I'm outside for 10+ hours sitting I'm not as cold.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2009-06-20, 14:15:42 ---try to live without AC (house and car) or be outside as much as you can.

--- End quote ---

Uhm... no thanks :)

Sir Brian:
Well since my lighter wrestling jacket had to be exchanged and the correct sized one isn't here yet,
I'm forced to consider cooling options again!

So here are some pictures of my new $10.00 cooling T-shirt!

I'm glad I'm wearing my headphones while you read this so I can't hear you all laughing!  ;)

It will hopefully keep my body core temperature cooler than that cooling vest did, which was marginally
successful.  :-\

So I guess I could call it cold pockets?  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version