Main > The Courtyard

WMAW 2013

<< < (3/16) > >>

Sir Edward:

I think the booth prices for the trainers were not discounted. Albion often has done a 10% show price for their sharps though.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-11-21, 22:41:04 ---
I think the booth prices for the trainers were not discounted. Albion often has done a 10% show price for their sharps though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think the REAL savings you would get from purchasing a trainer from either vendor would be a savings of TIME and shipping costs since you'd be purchasing a blade they made specifically to sell at the event.  ;)

Sir Ancelyn:
For me the travel time would be worth the inconvenience. Aside from air travel being a hassle, it is a chance to see places I haven't been able to visit yet. Also, several family graveyards are roughly along the way.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-11-22, 09:11:14 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-11-21, 22:41:04 ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think the REAL savings you would get from purchasing a trainer from either vendor would be a savings of TIME and shipping costs since you'd be purchasing a blade they made specifically to sell at the event.  ;)

--- End quote ---

And also a chance to "hands on" with one - what you like in appearance may not always feel right in the hand to you either. And that can be a very expensive experience!

Sir Edward:

Oh yes, that's definitely true. Albion usually brings 20 or 30 of their offerings, so it's a great time to compare them. A&A usually brings a lot less, a little more focused on trainers, but it's still a good opportunity to pick up a few of their pieces as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version