Main > The Courtyard

Shoulders & Weapons Forms

<< < (2/2)

Thorsteinn:
I've been doing therapy on my left one for about 8 months now and my right one for about 3. It was just after May that the right one flared up.

I'm not jumping back into the deep end, but I do want to win my Lady a rose during the Roses Tourney at Fall Coronet weekend after next & I haven't put on armour since June. I've been able to do some Kendo sparring using Shinai without issue & thusly am thinking I might be able to do SCA greatsword (mine only weigh's 3.5 lbs) before the weather closes in on the Sierra's and kills most of our options till next year. I'm going to the PT tomorrow to see about whether she thinks this would be a good idea, but the truth is that without health insurance, or a job, I'm rather limited on what I can do medical wise.

Sir James A:
Ah, I wasn't aware how long you've been doing the PT already. My advice would be go with what the medical professional says, especially lacking insurance and/or employment.

SirNathanQ:
Yeah, listen to the medical professional. That's your best bet to fighting full strength ASAP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version