Main > The Armoury

Last DoK Dress Rehearsal

<< < (2/2)

Thorsteinn:
SWEET!!!  :D :D :D

You should post that in the 2012 Kits thread on the Archive. :)

Sir James A:
Awesome! Where'd you get the pole for the banner? I need to get one, I'm checking the local home depot and crossing my fingers, but if you have a lead for me.... :D

Huzzah for plate harnesses!!

Sir Brian:
A most magnificent harness Ian! My envy of my brethren who will get to see your harness up close is nigh complete! You all will represent our order with the upmost prestige!  :)

Ian:
Thank you everyone, several years in the making!  I had to keep the visor down or you would have seen a pretty goofy smile on my face :)  I must thank my wife for making that surcoat (1st attempt too!), it really makes the harness pop!  We should get a chronological progression shot of all the Order's members while we're there!

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-10-09, 00:16:02 ---Awesome! Where'd you get the pole for the banner? I need to get one, I'm checking the local home depot and crossing my fingers, but if you have a lead for me.... :D

Huzzah for plate harnesses!!

--- End quote ---

Sir James, I could not find the poles at Home Depot, but Lowes had them.  All I could find on Home Depot's website were 48'' dowels which were no good.  Lowes showed these on their website so I went there instead (Home Depot may very well have them too, but Lowes and Home Depot are about 1 mile apart here, so I went where I knew they'd have them).  They were in the molding/trim section of the lumber area, and came in 6', 8' and 10' lengths.  Mine is 8'.  They're not perfectly straight, but it doesn't really need to be.  They are sturdy and pretty light.  That 8' one was about $12.

--- Quote from: Hersir Thorsteinn on 2012-10-08, 23:52:33 ---SWEET!!!  :D :D :D

You should post that in the 2012 Kits thread on the Archive. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm going to try and get some better shots at Days of Knights so I have more 'period' stuff in the background, then I will be sure to post on AA!

Sir William:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version