Main > The Armoury

Portable weapon racks.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Wolf:
might i suggest 1 thing. put a lil hole in the front of one bottom horizontal piece and the rear of the opposite piece. then you can use a tent stake to firmly attach it to the ground. i would be afraid of uneven ground or a hard wind or a wayward child that the rack would come down on someone or some tent.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-10-09, 01:14:58 ---might i suggest 1 thing. put a lil hole in the front of one bottom horizontal piece and the rear of the opposite piece. then you can use a tent stake to firmly attach it to the ground. i would be afraid of uneven ground or a hard wind or a wayward child that the rack would come down on someone or some tent.

--- End quote ---

That's a fantastic idea - I would even bet on adults over a wayward child. Somebody said an adult asked if the fire was real, they said no, and the *adult* tried to walk into it! I'm a little scared.

Ian:
Yes, all we need is a stupid patron winding up impaled with swords, spears, and axes to test if they're made of cardboard.  Although if that wasn't so dangerous, it would be kinda funny... maybe... ;)

Thorsteinn:
How is weapon deployment?

Sir Edward:
Actually right now my plan is to throw some ropes over the top and use some tent stakes on those. But this would work too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version