Main > The Armoury

More "Days of Knights induced" acquisitions

(1/1)

Sir James A:
I talked to Craig at Arms & Armor, and they have a scabbard in stock for my Schloss Erbach sword, so I ordered it. Will be here in time for Days of Knights. I've had no time to try to make one, and won't be able to.

I also asked about the Knightly Pole Axe, which was "kind of" in stock - it wasn't on the in stock page, but was linked from the in stock page. The link pointed to the wrong spot, so also got a Burgundian Pole Axe, since it was in stock. :o

Hooray for sharp and shinies!

Sir Wolf:
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ian:
Ah, you sniped the Burgundian I was eyeing!  Haha, oh well, you saved me $400. Maybe I'll have to try and snag the pole hammer!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-10-04, 01:16:57 ---Ah, you sniped the Burgundian I was eyeing!  Haha, oh well, you saved me $400. Maybe I'll have to try and snag the pole hammer!

--- End quote ---

It looks like the choice has been made for you. :)

Well now, I guess I need to bring my knightly poleaxe to the event? Don't want the other polearms getting lonely.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-10-04, 01:16:57 ---Ah, you sniped the Burgundian I was eyeing!  Haha, oh well, you saved me $400. Maybe I'll have to try and snag the pole hammer!

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't say "saved", rather, "redirected $400 I can spend on other armor/weaponry". ;)

Pole hammer is all yours! :D

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-10-04, 01:44:08 ---

--- End quote ---

It looks like the choice has been made for you. :)

Well now, I guess I need to bring my knightly poleaxe to the event? Don't want the other polearms getting lonely.

--- End quote ---

Of course you should bring it. What better way to explode some pumpkins/watermelons, than with a 6' hammer of death?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version