Main > The Armoury

A&A Pole Arms

(1/2) > >>

Ian:
I've made a terrible error in judgement today.  My will power broke down and I checked the current 'in-stock' page on Arms and Armor only to discover they have both the Italian Pole Hammer and Burgundian Pole Axe in stock as of 3 days ago.  My kits lacks a pole arm and I've been eyeing both of those.  What to do... what to do...

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-09-28, 15:23:38 ---I've made a terrible error in judgement today.  My will power broke down and I checked the current 'in-stock' page on Arms and Armor only to discover they have both the Italian Pole Hammer and Burgundian Pole Axe in stock as of 3 days ago.  My kits lacks a pole arm and I've been eyeing both of those.  What to do... what to do...

--- End quote ---

Tough to decide? My recommended solution is always the same:  Buy both.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-09-28, 15:58:45 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-09-28, 15:23:38 ---I've made a terrible error in judgement today.  My will power broke down and I checked the current 'in-stock' page on Arms and Armor only to discover they have both the Italian Pole Hammer and Burgundian Pole Axe in stock as of 3 days ago.  My kits lacks a pole arm and I've been eyeing both of those.  What to do... what to do...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I absolutely concur with our KC! You really don’t want to offer an insult to either of the Italian Pole Hammer or Burgundian Pole Axe factions, so it is best to be diplomatic about it and purchase one of each.  ;D

Thorsteinn:
As always, Edward is correct.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-09-28, 15:58:45 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Seconded!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version