Main > The Library

SOLOMON KANE

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir Nate:
looks like a fun film.

Timothy:
Hi

Watched this movie last week.  I never read the books. I need to look into them. I thought it was a good  movie. Some parts very well done. Some of it seemed to be cartoonish not graphic novel like.  3.8 out of 5

Tim

Sir Edward:

I finally got around to watching this last night. I'd say it's OK, but somewhat forgettable. Purfoy's performance was just fine, but the movie felt a bit clichéd, and the story didn't have a lot of depth to it. The whole crucifixion (and suddenly healed after it) thing felt like it was rushed, and just thrown in to add some false drama.

But for having some swordfighting action, and giving the character a reason to redeem himself and so on, it worked OK as a mediocre medieval adventure. :)

What's funny is that it almost felt like they were trying to take the plot of Dragon Age and work it into a movie. Like it was a rising of the Darkspawn or something. :)

Sir William:
Oh man, if they ever made a movie based on Dragon Age, it would have to have the financial backing of a Hollywood blockbuster, but I'd want different writers.  lol

Sir Nate:
Its on netflix, Ill have to watch it sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version