Main > The Armoury

Going Teutonic

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir James A:
Sir William, I've still got Templar gear ... though the mail needs the tailoring finished. ;)

Sir Ulrich, I'd go with the GDFB for Days of Knights time constraints. Having the surcoat taken in, if it's tube-shaped like I'm guessing, would be a good thing. It would be hard to find somebody to do one custom in the short timeframe left.

Sir William:
Sir James...I have never seen you in it yet...beyond the pics.  We need to represent, Sir Nathan's got recruits all over!  lol

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-09-13, 16:12:13 ---Sir James...I have never seen you in it yet...beyond the pics.  We need to represent, Sir Nathan's got recruits all over!  lol

--- End quote ---

I might do the Teutonic thing next time we meet. :) I'm sold on it, Sir Nathan. Another Bruder for you!!

Sir Ulrich:
Ordered the tunic and cloak from GDFB. Just need to resize them when they come. Got it in linen to reduce weight but the cloak is in wool.

Sir Ulrich:

Well it came in the mail, I am satisfied with the cloaks fit, it fits me perfectly. The surcoat could use a bit of tailoring on both ends the height is perfectly fine for me though I am not sure if it's too long on me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version