Main > The Armoury

Finally they sell a kettle helm that I LIKE

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir James A:
I bought some stuff from them on July 25th. One item was backordered. It's still not in, and they aren't shipping the order until it is. They said they expect it to arrive in September .. still not heard anything yet.

Sir Ulrich:
Well I ordered it and it said it shipped today. Hopefully I will get it in time for DoK, need a helm I can just wear and talk to people with. The other helm I plan to use for fighting, because I dont want to lose any teeth fighting with an open face helm.

Sir Ulrich:

Well it came, must say I am satisfied. It's like designed to fit a head unlike my other one which is just round and doesnt fit a head nearly as well. It is a bit heavier than the other one though and it came covered in oil. This works well to replace my other kettle helm, it actually makes the other one look like crap to be honest.

Sir Edward:

That does look good. The weight can be a little bit of a drag. I guess a good practice would be to wear it around the house frequently so you get used to it and build up the neck muscles a bit. I'm actually tempted to do that with mine.

Sir Wolf:
looks awesome man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version