Main > The Courtyard

Coup de Groin

<< < (5/5)

SirNathanQ:
I got 5 signatures on my petition, hoping for 15+. Now I just need to get a teacher to support us in our effort at being able to attack each other with weapons  ;D
Since that is what the school has an abundance of, It will have to be a primarily modern fencing program. But don't worry, Ill make sure it's saturated with historical fencing opportunities  ;)
I'd also like to find a teacher w/ a background in fencing, since I have very little experience at the modern brand.

Sir William:
Sounds like you've got a good idea...the teacher w/a background in fencing is key, otherwise you're just swinging away at eachother.  Fun as well, but the instruction will make it even more fun when you actually know what it is you're supposed to be doing.

SirNathanQ:
Yeah, I have SOME experience in modern fencing, but not alot. If push comes to shove, then I probably could do the thing myself. I know basic footwork, lunge, parries, ect, But I'd really like a teacher who knows the stuff in depth (and I can't wait to pull some Capo Ferro on a experienced modern fencer!!!!  ;) ;D  8) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version