Main > The Armoury

Fencing Mask Painting

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-10-01, 18:03:59 ---off course I STILL have to block better so Sir Edward doesn't get his blue graffiti all over it!  :P

--- End quote ---

Awww, but it'll look GREAT with blue streaks all over it. I can't wait to hit you in the face... and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-10-01, 20:01:02 --- Awww, but it'll look GREAT with blue streaks all over it. I can't wait to hit you in the face... and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

--- End quote ---

lol oh but of course! How else should one take that? :)

Sir Wolf:
lol. nah his thumb will get in the way

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-10-01, 18:03:59 ---off course I STILL have to block better so Sir Edward doesn't get his blue graffiti all over it!  :P

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-10-01, 20:01:02 ---Awww, but it'll look GREAT with blue streaks all over it. I can't wait to hit you in the face... and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-10-01, 20:26:50 ---lol oh but of course! How else should one take that? :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-10-01, 22:18:21 ---lol. nah his thumb will get in the way

--- End quote ---

^ thank goodness I'm the only one in the office to hear me laugh!!

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-10-01, 22:18:21 ---lol. nah his thumb will get in the way
--- End quote ---

Hey don't knock my strategies Sir Wolf! After all thumbnails will grow back (eventually).  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version