Main > The Armoury

Fencing Mask Painting

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sir Wolf:
naaa paint boobs on it. your opponent will be to distracted and you'll win every time

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-08-11, 01:00:34 ---naaa paint boobs on it. your opponent will be to distracted and you'll win every time

--- End quote ---

Or put some other potentially distracting body part of a female's anatomy on it & every guy will be trying to stick his 'sword' into it.  :o

Oops....did I type that out loud??? I should keep my fingers silent. :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-08-11, 01:00:34 ---naaa paint boobs on it. your opponent will be to distracted and you'll win every time

--- End quote ---

Now we know how Sir Wolf ended up with three kids. :)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-11, 03:05:17 ---

--- End quote ---

Now we know how Sir Wolf ended up with three kids. :)

--- End quote ---

I think it has more to do with when he thrusts his sword to make contact, he tends to hit his intended target. Hopefully, he won't have 'boobs on the brain' during his next face-off.

Sir Brian:
Well great news! I inquired with the very talented woman who painted our Longsword Demonstration sign for us and she said it would be an easy thing to paint and would love to do it. SO I decided to go with the great helm design and will post her handiwork and pricing if anyone else is interested in getting some artwork added to their mask!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version