Main > The Armoury

Isabella E (ArmourArchive) banner

<< < (5/13) > >>

Sir Edward:

Wow, that is downright gorgeous!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Jessica Finley on 2012-10-01, 01:38:50 ---That is GORGEOUS!  :)  I need to think on my arms.

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you want any help. It can be hard to decide!

Lord Dane:
Excellent banner, Sir Ian. :) Wondered how she would do a quartered panel banner.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord_Dane on 2012-10-01, 14:58:57 ---Excellent banner, Sir Ian. :) Wondered how she would do a quartered panel banner.

--- End quote ---

You can send her the design for whatever you want

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-09-30, 13:19:49 ---w00t!  Isabella E emailed me last night!  Should be in the mail tomorrow!  Thank you Sir James and Sir William for pointing me in her direction.  Her banners are awesome!  So vibrant!

--- End quote ---

Oh man, that looks fantastic- I'm glad you went with her, she does great work!  I just bought a 'portable hole' (I only heard of these just last month lol) so I can put my banner up anywhere there's soft ground- just need the shaft to tie it to and I'm good to go. 

Thought about using it for when I'm armoring up outside the Faire at my car...I'd leave it there but w/my luck someone would just snatch it up.  Had a hell of a time finding my car the last time we got together.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version