Main > The Armoury

Fencing Helm

<< < (2/2)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Lord_Dane on 2012-08-07, 13:09:51 ---Personal note Sir Brian, any of you interested in ren-fairing in New England or NY this fall season??? NY Ren-Faire in Tuxedo Park is open for season, I occasionally visit until my faires start up in September. Interested?? I'm going Sunday 8/12.
--- End quote ---

I've been to the NYRF in Tuxedo a couple of times although we didn't make it last year and probably won't this one either since my wife and I had to curtail the frequency of our renfair visits. Although we liked the Tuxedo faire it isn't our favorite although it is the third closest to us in Maryland. We would love to visit the Connecticut faire some year but it's hard to justify in our minds since they happen the same time of the season as MDRF and when you are only 20 minutes away from the largest renfest in the states it's kind of hard to drag ourselves away.

... of course you and your lady could always come visit MDRF! ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-08-07, 20:38:08 ---
--- Quote from: Lord_Dane on 2012-08-07, 13:09:51 ---Personal note Sir Brian, any of you interested in ren-fairing in New England or NY this fall season??? NY Ren-Faire in Tuxedo Park is open for season, I occasionally visit until my faires start up in September. Interested?? I'm going Sunday 8/12.
--- End quote ---

I've been to the NYRF in Tuxedo a couple of times although we didn't make it last year and probably won't this one either since my wife and I had to curtail the frequency of our renfair visits. Although we liked the Tuxedo faire it isn't our favorite although it is the third closest to us in Maryland. We would love to visit the Connecticut faire some year but it's hard to justify in our minds since they happen the same time of the season as MDRF and when you are only 20 minutes away from the largest renfest in the states it's kind of hard to drag ourselves away.

... of course you and your lady could always come visit MDRF! ;)

--- End quote ---

We welcome you if you can but MDRF would be different too. We go to FL for a week + (Aug 24-Sept 1). Upon return home, KRF starts & I'll be doing some SCA events in Sept on weekends. Don't think wife will want to stop by faires on vacation (even though we will be traveling by). I'll let you know. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version