Main > The Armoury

Improving my kit for Days of Knights.

<< < (13/16) > >>

SirNathanQ:
Ulrich, I forbid thee from buying the old Norman or naming your sword anything pertaining to sharp swords leaping from Christ's mouth and beating down the wicked. That's my shtick!  ;)

But really, I can't recommend Darksword enough. Did I mention that my Darksword tears through 18g steel like butter?

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-10-05, 04:25:53 ---Ulrich, I forbid thee from buying the old Norman or naming your sword anything pertaining to sharp swords leaping from Christ's mouth and beating down the wicked. That's my shtick!  ;)

But really, I can't recommend Darksword enough. Did I mention that my Darksword tears through 18g steel like butter?

--- End quote ---

Well then lucky for me Sir Nathan because my 16g steel is more like burnt toast (i.e. hard)  ;D Feel free to use your Darksword to spread that butter with some strawberry jam as you will NOT be having my armor for breakfast. LOL   :P

SirNathanQ:
It's ok. You're supposed to go AROUND the armour, remember?  ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-10-05, 18:18:03 ---It's ok. You're supposed to go AROUND the armour, remember?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Sorry, my warhammer disagrees with that commentary. :) Pound & pommel is more fun than slice & dice.

SirNathanQ:
I've got a warhammer too. Also, reach!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version