Main > The Armoury

Improving my kit for Days of Knights.

<< < (12/16) > >>

Sir William:
I think black is their normal go-to color so it shouldn't be an issue.  Eyal's pretty good at accomodating customer requests; he knows good customer service is key to attracting and retaining customers.

Ian:
I don't know anything about their quality, but the Lutel swords on Kult of Athena mostly come with scabbards as well.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-10-04, 13:25:00 ---
DSA does a good job for the price. That's not a bad way to go.

--- End quote ---

I have their dueling sabre blade on my Hanwei Pecoraro Sabre and it is SOOO sweet!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-10-05, 01:07:22 ---I don't know anything about their quality, but the Lutel swords on Kult of Athena mostly come with scabbards as well.

--- End quote ---

I vaguely recall Sir Gerard mentioning them as a good maker on the other side of the pond?

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-10-05, 01:40:33 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-10-05, 01:07:22 ---I don't know anything about their quality, but the Lutel swords on Kult of Athena mostly come with scabbards as well.

--- End quote ---

I vaguely recall Sir Gerard mentioning them as a good maker on the other side of the pond?

--- End quote ---

I've heard generally good things about them. They sound like they're decent for the price as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version