Main > The Armoury

Improving my kit for Days of Knights.

<< < (4/16) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-08-17, 16:12:06 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-08-17, 14:01:34 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-17, 13:12:59 ---
I'm pretty sure I got the size-L as well, and I didn't need to modify them either. They worked just fine. IceFalcon is one of the better ways to go for mail these days.

--- End quote ---

You guys with your big legs...guys with skinny legs like me and Ulrich, always need to tighten things up a bit to get them to fit.  :)

--- End quote ---

More beer and pies!
or Donuts! :D

--- End quote ---

*fixed* ;)

Sir William:
Liars!  I tried that already, mixed in beer and spirits as well to augment said properties- hence the, uh, waistbelt issues.  lol

Sir Ulrich:
I can't gain weight, theres like something wrong with me I swear. I hope these fit me though cause I am looking forward to having a full set of maille. Maybe I should get a coif by him too cause my current one don't match and I want it all to match. Actually I'd like to get it attached to the hauberk so I can fight in head to toe maille similar to the maciejowski bible.

Sir Edward:

If the chausses are a little loose, be sure to tie some laces into it and cinch it down in a few places, like the ankle, and right below the knee. It'll help enormously.

Sir Ulrich:
He called me today and said he's shipping them today so i'm gonna be getting them soon. The polish company got back to me about the gambeson and said 100 bucks for the shipping for padded chausses and gambeson. So once I get this stuff all there will be satisfied with my kit other than my sword belt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version