Main > The Armoury

Improving my kit for Days of Knights.

<< < (3/16) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
I ordered a pair of maille chausses from Icefalcon. This will cost me a bit but I think it would be worth it, so all these teenage idiots at ren faires wont start going "oh I'd just hit you in the legs". Getting a C belt from Viking Leathercrafts as well to hold them up. Now to get padded chausses to go under them as well as a new aketon for my hauberk.

Sir James A:
You made a good choice. Icefalcon is worth the money for the chausses. I have a pair and they fit me great out of the box (didn't even tailor them) ... though I did get the "large" ones. If you got the regulars, you should have a pretty close fit. If there's a little slack, well placed lacing will fix that, and still look period.

Sir Edward:

I'm pretty sure I got the size-L as well, and I didn't need to modify them either. They worked just fine. IceFalcon is one of the better ways to go for mail these days.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-17, 13:12:59 ---
I'm pretty sure I got the size-L as well, and I didn't need to modify them either. They worked just fine. IceFalcon is one of the better ways to go for mail these days.

--- End quote ---

You guys with your big legs...guys with skinny legs like me and Ulrich, always need to tighten things up a bit to get them to fit.  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-08-17, 14:01:34 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-17, 13:12:59 ---

--- End quote ---

You guys with your big legs...guys with skinny legs like me and Ulrich, always need to tighten things up a bit to get them to fit.  :)

--- End quote ---

More beer and pies! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version