Banner of the Black Knight

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sir Wolf:
that is cool man!

Thorsteinn:
Well done!

Looks like that was taken near where I live.  :D

Sir William:
Sir James, yes it is.  I just got it recently, put the order in a couple months ago.

Thorsteinn, how close are you to Isabella E?  She puts the finished banners on the same pole and snaps a pic...this one is of mine.

Sir Brian, wherever Isabella lives!  And thanks to all...now I just need somewhere to put it- due to it being silk, it is at its best in the sunshine, not on a wall (where it currently is lol).

Thorsteinn:
She's about 550 miles SE of me around Kingman, AZ. It looks to be near enough to High Desert conditions there.

http://goo.gl/maps/DFsM

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-07-10, 20:38:20 ---Sir James, yes it is.  I just got it recently, put the order in a couple months ago.

Thorsteinn, how close are you to Isabella E?  She puts the finished banners on the same pole and snaps a pic...this one is of mine.

Sir Brian, wherever Isabella lives!  And thanks to all...now I just need somewhere to put it- due to it being silk, it is at its best in the sunshine, not on a wall (where it currently is lol).

--- End quote ---

I thought it might be since the colors match yours, but the background of the picture really threw me off. Congratulations on the new acquisition. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version