Main > The Courtyard

John Clement, not being knightly.... again.

<< < (16/18) > >>

Ian:
Yeah, it's a great video, and I agree with your comments on it from your above post.  I think it illustrates not only that he can be a good teacher and not a douche, but it shows ARMA's particular attention to biomechanics and practical technique.  A lot of their videos are equally as informative and offer some unique perspective.

And yes, that's an important point that liking JC and other HEMA instructors is not a mutually exclusive proposition.  You don't have to pick sides.  People want it to be good vs evil, but it's just different perspectives.  Learn from all of them!

Sir Edward:

Hey all, let's keep it civil. We haven't crossed the line yet, just a friendly reminder. :)

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-07-14, 00:14:28 ---
Hey all, let's keep it civil. We haven't crossed the line yet, just a friendly reminder. :)

--- End quote ---

I dunno, implications about the example I set for my own child crossed the line.  I just chose to ignore it.  :)

Lord Dane:
Does this mean I can't be a 3rd party interceder & antagonize the situation to the point of bloodshed?? :(  Darnit!!!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-07-14, 00:44:53 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-07-14, 00:14:28 ---

--- End quote ---

I dunno, implications about the example I set for my own child crossed the line.  I just chose to ignore it.  :)

--- End quote ---

I must have missed that. I'll have to go back and re-read.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version