Main > The Library

"The Tale of Sir Palidor and the Monster of Sunlaws Ridge"

<< < (5/8) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I have the two names at work, but don't think I have them here at home. I found online...the one under the arm pit is called: "sgian-achlais" and the other is called: "sgian-dubh"

Sir John

Sir Wolf:
ok ya i see what you got there. cool. it's not long like a dirk. its like a kitchen knife size. while a dirk can have a 10-14 inch blade. :)

Sir John of Felsenbau:
yea...not that big.

Sir John

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I finished the outfits for all the characters, so I thought I'd post them here with an explaination of each.

1. Sir Palidor at the Carelton Hotel. (Paladin always dressed fancy at the hotel; so will Sir Palidor.)

2. Like Paladin, he will be reading a paper (haven't taken a pic yet) and playing chess. I got the Harry Potter chess set    and re did it for crusader knights. (By the way...initially there was NO queen...the piece was commander of thye army or the Noble's advisor. The King initially was the Emperor, then was changed to a general. Most of today's pieces have changed a lot since chess was first invented in India)

3. At the Carelton I have the Squire Godfrey Chaucer as the servant there. The main outfit is of the Carelton, but Chaucer's coa are on his belt buckle.

4. Now we skip to Roxburgh...First here is the "Ogre" (you'll notice he has two swords which will hang over his back, plus a large hunting knife.)....continued on the next post.....

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Next we come to the two knights of Roxburgh...one is bad and one us good...I have chosen names and soas to reflect this.

1. Sir Iestyn – Pronounced: Justin (The good knight) his name in Welsh means: Fair & Just (His coat of arms are of a dog...faithful and alert)

2. Sir Fachnan - (the bad knight) his name in Gaelic means: Hostile & Malicious (His coat of arms are of a snake...sneaky...victious...ready to bute and kill)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version