Main > The Armoury

Inexpensive Body Armour

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
can't go wrong with a riveted mail shirt to start

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-31, 16:31:11 ---can't go wrong with a riveted mail shirt to start

--- End quote ---

Except he said relatively inexpensive, which cuts maille shirts out for the most part, unless he went butted.  It sounds like he wants a coat of plates, when I tried to link WTC's site I got 'connection refused' so I can't send him there.  Is it just me or is the site down?

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Except he said relatively inexpensive, which cuts maille shirts out for the most part, unless he went butted.  It sounds like he wants a coat of plates, when I tried to link WTC's site I got 'connection refused' so I can't send him there.  Is it just me or is the site down?
--- End quote ---

Hhhhhmmmm, interesting, it could be. 

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-31, 18:11:19 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-31, 16:31:11 ---can't go wrong with a riveted mail shirt to start

--- End quote ---

Except he said relatively inexpensive, which cuts maille shirts out for the most part, unless he went butted.  It sounds like he wants a coat of plates, when I tried to link WTC's site I got 'connection refused' so I can't send him there.  Is it just me or is the site down?

--- End quote ---

It's up now: http://www.wintertreecrafts.com/catalogues/neckandtorso.html

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---        can't go wrong with a riveted mail shirt to start

It's up now: http://www.wintertreecrafts.com/catalogues/neckandtorso.html
--- End quote ---

Now that Cavaliere di Fiore is a source you can use to get started with your 14th Century Harness.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version