Main > The Armoury

My Armory

<< < (6/9) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Thanks...I'm trying ti upgrade my outfit, but keep ot cool and light enough so it doesn't bother me.

Sir John

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Thanks...I'm trying ti upgrade my outfit, but keep ot cool and light enough so it doesn't bother me.

--- End quote ---

Understandable Sir John.   ;) 

Sir John of Felsenbau:
One of the problems I have with my outfit, or set as you call it...is that I do wear glasses...but research has shown that eye glasses were invented in the 14th century (actually earlier in China.) But they were of the "pince nez" type, which changed in the 17th century to the side arms, but then re appeared in the 18th and 19th century as pronce nez again, popular with the aristocratics.

Funny that should come up in my research...on another line...I have a really super 18th century gentleman's tux complete with spats, walking sticks, top hat and much much more...and pince nez glasses! They even turned out to be very close to my prescription....so now I can REALLY be in period outfit at the PA Ren Faire. I was so lucky to find them in my Rx.

Sir John

PS...once I get my new outfit done, I'll send a picture. I really will be a purple knight. (One thing about me is I do everything 110% plus never underestimate me and watch what you say to me...it may come back to haunt you.)

Eventually when three knights will sponsor me and I have the knighting at my house...I think you will be totally amazed at what I've done with the setup...you have no idea!

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Thought I'd attach a picture of my horse...I had him 2 years.

Sir John

Sir William:
What a beautiful animal...nice work on the gorget too, that looks professional!  Do you ride often, Sir John?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version