Main > The Armoury

My Armory

<< < (4/9) > >>

Bernarr:
The Clive Owen movie was definitely an awesome watch-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349683/

Sir William:
I thought so too...nevermind the liberties taken with the types of armor they wore, or the siege weaponry used- it was a rousing action flick.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I thought so too...nevermind the liberties taken with the types of armor they wore, or the siege weaponry used- it was a rousing action flick.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The Clive Owen movie was definitely an awesome watch-
--- End quote ---

;D

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Well, I thought that the snake sword might have been Persian, or Mongolian, but then, that's near the asian area. I liked the one with the 4 dragons on the handle...they move.

I like the Last Legion 2...and have found some historians that say it was Julius Ceaser's sword.

I just watched "Arn"...I thought it was good but not the best I've seen.

Oh...if you noticed my two metal gorgets...they would be too hot and heavy for me to wear...so I decided to make one with leather scales. I found some really cheap on ebay...loke 35 for $1.50...and am working on that now...it's starting to look good.

Sir John

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Oh...if you noticed my two metal gorgets...they would be too hot and heavy for me to wear...so I decided to make one with leather scales. I found some really cheap on ebay...loke 35 for $1.50...and am working on that now...it's starting to look good.
--- End quote ---

Very nice, can't wait to see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version