Main > The Armoury

Sword customization ideas

<< < (2/2)

Sir William:
I have one of my dream swords already...w/engraved brass cross and pommel, absolutely love it- but I see your point, Sir Edward...and the Edward III sword, to me, is their most attractive.  Not sure I love the grip as I understand it is hexagonal?  Many-sided as opposed to oblong...CAS/Hanwei put one out as well.  Naturally it was not as beautiful, but still a pretty stout sword in its own right.

For me, it'd be a Type XVIa (I just love the look of a well executed fuller) or XVIIIa (they make the best cutters imho) hand-and-a-half, blue grip, white scabbard, black belts, my CoA inlaid on the pommel, oh yes. 

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I have one of my dream swords already...w/engraved brass cross and pommel, absolutely love it- but I see your point, Sir Edward...and the Edward III sword, to me, is their most attractive.  Not sure I love the grip as I understand it is hexagonal?  Many-sided as opposed to oblong...CAS/Hanwei put one out as well.  Naturally it was not as beautiful, but still a pretty stout sword in its own right.

For me, it'd be a Type XVIa (I just love the look of a well executed fuller) or XVIIIa (they make the best cutters imho) hand-and-a-half, blue grip, white scabbard, black belts, my CoA inlaid on the pommel, oh yes. 
--- End quote ---

Drool!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version