Main > The Armoury

Teutonic shield.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-16, 14:20:44 ---You've done an excellent job...looks like you have the placement of the guige strap perfectly.  I hope you won't mind, I've saved a copy of the way you did it so I can send it to my shieldmakers.  For some odd reason, they're still iffy when it comes to the strapping for a lefty like myself.  Well done, Sir!

--- End quote ---

You can always get it unstrapped and head over here and we'll fix 'em up just like Sir Nathan's. ;)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---You can always get it unstrapped and head over here and we'll fix 'em up just like Sir Nathan's.
--- End quote ---

Agreed!

SirNathanQ:
Thank you all for your fine words  :)  You know, after training with the shield, I find that my zornhau is faster. I think it may be my left arm getting used to picking up some slack.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-05-16, 18:35:42 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-16, 14:20:44 ---You've done an excellent job...looks like you have the placement of the guige strap perfectly.  I hope you won't mind, I've saved a copy of the way you did it so I can send it to my shieldmakers.  For some odd reason, they're still iffy when it comes to the strapping for a lefty like myself.  Well done, Sir!

--- End quote ---

You can always get it unstrapped and head over here and we'll fix 'em up just like Sir Nathan's. ;)

--- End quote ---

Deal...because its a beauty, but the strapping's awkward...I'll show you at VARF, I'll bring it w/me.  Debating on whether or not to actually wear it.  I have a sword coming back that I had a custom scabbard and rig made for (new grip too) that matches, I'm kind of stoked about it, but am not sure how to...well, you'll see.  lol

SirNathanQ:
I'd reccomend giving the strapping the Sir James treatment. All of my strapping turned out wonderfully, thanks to his guidance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version