Main > The Armoury

MRL annual sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Wolf:
which one did you get? pictures? who was the maker? i remember you saying you saw one but didn't get teh details. really sorry i missed ft frederick, but i had no cash on hand...

Sir William:
I'm uh...dropping money like its goin out of style here and there.  Think I might put up my Mad Matt arm and leg harnesses up for sale...goin in another direction.

You know, I check out their site (MRL) pretty much every day...they've got nothing I really want.  Movie/video game stuff aside (which isn't all that great, doable, but not great)...I think I've lost my taste for MRL in general.  That makes me sad because it means I'll be spending more money on better stuff...but less often.  lol

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-03, 19:39:26 ---I'm uh...dropping money like its goin out of style here and there.  Think I might put up my Mad Matt arm and leg harnesses up for sale...goin in another direction.

You know, I check out their site (MRL) pretty much every day...they've got nothing I really want.  Movie/video game stuff aside (which isn't all that great, doable, but not great)...I think I've lost my taste for MRL in general.  That makes me sad because it means I'll be spending more money on better stuff...but less often.  lol

--- End quote ---

Is a new thread in order, with what direction you're going now?

Sir Wolf:
sir william is falling into my disease. oh how i wish for the days when ignorance was bliss and everything was cool ahhahaha

Sir Matthew:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-03, 16:29:01 ---which one did you get? pictures? who was the maker? i remember you saying you saw one but didn't get teh details. really sorry i missed ft frederick, but i had no cash on hand...

--- End quote ---

I picked up a doglock musket, I put up a couple pics on my FB page. I can't seem to get pics to upload here. She's real nice and shoots like a dream. The guy I bought her from just researches and builds guns that interest him, mostly 17th and early 18th century, I got his card, but it's downstairs somewhere. I'm gonna call him in a few weeks and discuss him building me a snaphaunce dragoon musket, the idea intrigued him enough he said he do it even though he rarely builds guns by request. I'm planning to use my new doglock for later 17th century events we might do, like ECW or Thirty Years War and for a new 18th century kit I'm going to put together. It looks like the Sir Wolf disease is rubbing off on more than Sir William. I'm going to work on either a Colonial Longhunter or an 18th Century Native impression. I'm shooting more for French and Indian War era, but I'll keep my Rev War options open too. It looks like a couple of us from my present reenacting unit are going to be branching out to 18th Century.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version