Main > The Armoury

MRL annual sale

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir Wolf:
awesome. i passed on a doglock and got a fussil a few years ago. still have never fired it. great buy

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-05-03, 23:41:21 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-03, 19:39:26 ---I'm uh...dropping money like its goin out of style here and there.  Think I might put up my Mad Matt arm and leg harnesses up for sale...goin in another direction.

You know, I check out their site (MRL) pretty much every day...they've got nothing I really want.  Movie/video game stuff aside (which isn't all that great, doable, but not great)...I think I've lost my taste for MRL in general.  That makes me sad because it means I'll be spending more money on better stuff...but less often.  lol

--- End quote ---

Is a new thread in order, with what direction you're going now?

--- End quote ---

No brother, at least...not yet.  Haven't figured out where I'm going just yet.  I do blame Sir Wolf in a way...he is what I could be if I don't keep myself in hand.  No pun intended.  lol

In any case...it would seem that the 13th is my current clarion call...but again, am not 100% sure.  Those arm and leg harnesses are really nice and custom made for me...it'd be a shame to let'm go but if I have no use for them...

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-04, 13:50:23 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-05-03, 23:41:21 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-03, 19:39:26 ---I'm uh...dropping money like its goin out of style here and there.  Think I might put up my Mad Matt arm and leg harnesses up for sale...goin in another direction.

You know, I check out their site (MRL) pretty much every day...they've got nothing I really want.  Movie/video game stuff aside (which isn't all that great, doable, but not great)...I think I've lost my taste for MRL in general.  That makes me sad because it means I'll be spending more money on better stuff...but less often.  lol

--- End quote ---

Is a new thread in order, with what direction you're going now?

--- End quote ---

No brother, at least...not yet.  Haven't figured out where I'm going just yet.  I do blame Sir Wolf in a way...he is what I could be if I don't keep myself in hand.  No pun intended.  lol

In any case...it would seem that the 13th is my current clarion call...but again, am not 100% sure.  Those arm and leg harnesses are really nice and custom made for me...it'd be a shame to let'm go but if I have no use for them...

--- End quote ---

If you do make the difficult choice to leave the fantastic world of "full plate" armor (but why would you??) ... keep the local armor addict (who might fit them) in mind if you're going to sell the arms & legs. ;)

Sir William:
I shall...although if you are referring to yourself, your arms and legs are bigger than mine, Sir.  :)

Sir Wolf:
Phones will be open Saturday from 10AM to 4PM. We are also extending a 15% discount to all web purchases Saturday only!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version