Main > The Armoury

Clothing

<< < (2/13) > >>

Sir Edward:
Nice! Did you get a liripipe hood to go with it, or just the tunic?

I'm thinking of ordering two pairs of chausses (linen) in two colors, and braies. The other thing I want is the long 12th/13th under-tunic, but for whatever reason they only seem to have large in stock. I have three of the tunics from Hooded Hare, but don't have the undertunic to go with them.

Sir James A:
Sir Brian, thou hast read my mind/order form. I ordered the same items two weeks ago.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-04-24, 14:09:21 ---Nice! Did you get a liripipe hood to go with it, or just the tunic?

--- End quote ---

Nope, no hat for me. :)

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-04-24, 16:59:40 ---Sir Brian, thou hast read my mind/order form. I ordered the same items two weeks ago.
--- End quote ---
Cool! Just so long as you stay away from the green tunic and gold chauses combination then we'll be fine! ;)

Thorsteinn:
Go with the 'Brotherly' look & become a monk?

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-04-24, 12:44:01 ---Sounds like he might've been wearing a warkilt or skirt?  Leg, go for a long tunic or surcoat and just wear a shorter shirt over it to get that look.

--- End quote ---

Hmm im not sure, he literally said it was a skirt haha. Ill try and find a teutonic tunic or surcoat to match the armor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version