Main > The Courtyard

Alchem Spadone Trainers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Edward:

I wonder what he meant by "wobbly". If he meant that they wobble in the hilt, then yeah, I think that's a bad thing. If they're just whippy/flexy, a lot of the historical originals were like that.

I'd expect the A&A model to be higher quality, but of course you end up paying for that.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I wonder what he meant by "wobbly". If he meant that they wobble in the hilt, then yeah, I think that's a bad thing. If they're just whippy/flexy, a lot of the historical originals were like that.
--- End quote ---

Yep, I have the same question in mind, I think I saw on the Sword Forum International Forum.  Historic originals don't lie when it comes to exceptions such as authentic "whippy/flexy" blades.  :)

--- Quote ---I'd expect the A&A model to be higher quality, but of course you end up paying for that.
--- End quote ---

I agree, only I would be paying full price for a custom Spadone since I'm a short Knight in Training.  ;)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2012-04-26, 19:28:19 ---I agree, only I would be paying full price for a custom Spadone since I'm a short Knight in Training.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I guess you could get the Montante and call it a Spadone. :)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I guess you could get the Montante and call it a Spadone.
--- End quote ---

I could yes, since my interest is in Bolognese Spadone fighting (or Bolognese Longsword if you wish)  as opposed to the Portugese Montante fighting, that is why I'm aiming at the Spadone specifically.

In as much I can take a 45' Longsword and wield it like a Spadone/Montante  :)

Sir William:
Wow, now that's a long sword.  Thankfully well outside my period of interest.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version