Main > The Courtyard

NHSC 2012: National Historical Swordsmanship Convention 2012 7/5-7/8

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir Edward:
Registration opened:

http://www.vafinc.com/nhsc.php

Yep, I think I'm signing up for the second half, as the Saturday/Sunday option. It'll be a blast!

I highly recommend this event to those who can go.

Das Bill:
Thanks for posting that, Ed! I was on my way here to post about it, but I see you've got me covered!

Joshua Santana:
I will be registering for all four days in a week or two. 

I know it will be a blast!  ;D

Sir William:
As will I...for at least part of it.  Looks like I'll need to register for it on-site, so either this weekend or the next, after class.  I'd love to attend all four days but it will not be possible.  I'll shoot for Saturday and Sunday.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---As will I...for at least part of it.  Looks like I'll need to register for it on-site, so either this weekend or the next, after class.  I'd love to attend all four days but it will not be possible.  I'll shoot for Saturday and Sunday.
--- End quote ---

Well this is beginning to look quite like an adventure, me attending the event to primarily learn the Bolognese Swordsmanship tradition (single sidesword, sword and buckler, sword and rotella, Polearms and Spadone) which is my new found interest (I still practice my German Longsword), I am also meeting in person (on the weekend portion of the event) Sirs Edward and William!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version