Main > The Courtyard

NHSC 2012: National Historical Swordsmanship Convention 2012 7/5-7/8

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir William:
OH!  That sounds like an excellent program!  I would wonder why they don't do something similar here, but they might and I just don't know about it.

Sir Wolf:
the county is a LOT of low income families. so the state pays for all the kids back to school needs and has the get dental, haircuts and physicals too.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---the county is a LOT of low income families. so the state pays for all the kids back to school needs and has the get dental, haircuts and physicals too.
--- End quote ---

I see, I wonder if Sir Nathan would be attending the event?   

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2012-06-02, 18:45:08 ---
--- Quote ---the county is a LOT of low income families. so the state pays for all the kids back to school needs and has the get dental, haircuts and physicals too.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Umm..... do you mean NHSC or the back to school one? You quoted the back to school one - Sir Nathan is graduating this month.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---    Quote

the county is a LOT of low income families. so the state pays for all the kids back to school needs and has the get dental, haircuts and physicals too.

Umm..... do you mean NHSC or the back to school one? You quoted the back to school one - Sir Nathan is graduating this month.
--- End quote ---

I meant to say NHSC, however I recall Sir Nathan stating he will be graduating, thank you for reminding me Sir James. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version