Main > The Courtyard

NHSC 2012: National Historical Swordsmanship Convention 2012 7/5-7/8

<< < (5/7) > >>

Joshua Santana:
Sir William: I understand, no problem at all.

Sir Edward:  Correct me if I'm wrong, are you attending the weekend portion of the event or are attending the full event?

My reason for asking is that I am attending the entire event and I will be having my pops there to video tape (if they allow us) the event including the free fencing portion for each day.

Sir Edward:

I'm just coming on the weekend, so that I don't need to take any time off from work. Also, the first day will be mostly basics anyway. The second day would probably be review for me as well.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-30, 23:44:28 ---wish i could but I gotta work on the 6th in the Moundsville, WV prison ;) small convention there for the county schools.

have a great time.

--- End quote ---

Sir Wolf, I just caught this...you work in the prison system?  You don't seem...mean or jaded enough, if you don't mind me saying.  When James B isn't smiling, he looks like he could be a guard.  lol

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I'm just coming on the weekend, so that I don't need to take any time off from work. Also, the first day will be mostly basics anyway. The second day would probably be review for me as well.
--- End quote ---

Understandable Sir Edward, I see you want me to do all of the "hard work" before you pop up eh?  JK  ;)  Will look forward to see you at that weekend!   ;)

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-01, 19:12:09 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-30, 23:44:28 ---wish i could but I gotta work on the 6th in the Moundsville, WV prison ;) small convention there for the county schools.

have a great time.

--- End quote ---

hahaha nonono. i have a convention that day at the prison. it is no longer a prison but one of the only places large enough to have open to all of the county for the children to come get backpacks, crayons, checkups, haircuts etc for back to school. i go and set up a table to draw up business for the fall.

Sir Wolf, I just caught this...you work in the prison system?  You don't seem...mean or jaded enough, if you don't mind me saying.  When James B isn't smiling, he looks like he could be a guard.  lol

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version