Main > The Armoury

Albion Crecy

<< < (2/11) > >>

SirNathanQ:
Well, if you really don't like it, I'd be happy to hang onto it for you  ;)

But to the point, Albion should make it right. I'm sure they will, they've got a good rep, even among the bazzillion whistleblowers on myArmoury....

Ian:
Don't get me wrong, I love the sword!  I was just a little disappointed when I opened the box and didn't see what I paid for.  I may try to convince them to let me apply the money for the antiquing on this sword in to the down payment on a new order, hmmm what to get next....

Christian Fletcher is doing the scabbard for the Crecy.  He started it in January but recently came down with some serious inner ear trouble and has stopped working on all his commissions for the time being.  I'll put up the progress photos though so you can see what he got done before he had to stop.

Ian:
Here are the scabbard progress shots:

Sir Edward:

Hey, that's looking great! So he's working on the scabbard without the sword? Is he doing "swordless" orders now? Last I had worked with him, I think he still required the sword to be sent to him.

I've done it two different ways with him. One was to ship the sword to him. The other was to order the sword through him, so I received the sword and scabbard together when it was completed. This latter option allowed for hilt customization (all I had him do differently than Albion's stock design was to add some risers in the grip).

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-03-11, 15:50:38 ---
Hey, that's looking great! So he's working on the scabbard without the sword? Is he doing "swordless" orders now? Last I had worked with him, I think he still required the sword to be sent to him.

I've done it two different ways with him. One was to ship the sword to him. The other was to order the sword through him, so I received the sword and scabbard together when it was completed. This latter option allowed for hilt customization (all I had him do differently than Albion's stock design was to add some risers in the grip).

--- End quote ---

Yes, he does swordless scabbards now for certain Albion models.  He's also very easy to work with and communication is ultra-fast.

If you scroll to the bottom of this page you'll see all the models listed that he can now do swordless:
http://www.christianfletcher.com/Christian_Fletcher/Scabbards.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version