Main > The Armoury

Albion Crecy

<< < (8/11) > >>

Ian:
I've been emailing back and forth with Mike Sigman on the aging issue. Unfortunately, whoever got my sword must have liked the free antiquing because no one spoke up, so they're just going to credit me back the cost of the upgrade. No hard feelings though, mistakes happen.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-03-21, 20:07:13 ---I've been emailing back and forth with Mike Sigman on the aging issue. Unfortunately, whoever got my sword must have liked the free antiquing because no one spoke up, so they're just going to credit me back the cost of the upgrade. No hard feelings though, mistakes happen.

--- End quote ---

And the gateway to buying multiple Albions has been opened. Huzzah! :D

Ian:
The scabbard arrived yesterday late in the afternoon.  Here are some photographs I took today of the scabbard with the sword.  The scabbard fits like a glove.  It's just snug enough to prevent the sword from falling out when held upside down with moderate shaking about, but not too snug to inhibit the draw (this being a sword-less order, it's a bit of a gamble, since CF is building the scabbard to his copy of the Crecy, but it paid off).

Sword in scabbard

The hilt, rain flaps, etc..

Close up of the embossed wolf rampant

The two paired side by side

Sir Brian:
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! :)

So what was your total cost for both?

Sir Wolf:
wow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version