Main > The Armoury

armourclass at koa!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-03-07, 18:55:03 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2012-03-06, 20:26:07 ---WOH !! KoA are really pulling your pants down with the prices of thier Armour Class items  :o
G.

--- End quote ---

KOA usually has great prices for us over here. Are the prices for Armor Class a lot lower on your side of the pond?

--- End quote ---

Here`s a link to some of their medieval swords;
http://www.armourclass.com/Data/Pages/Medieval_Main.htm

Even with current exchange rates I would say KoA are marking these items up quite a bit.
G.

Sir Edward:
Hard to say. Looking at the "Medieval Sword Fish Tail Pommel", it's about $314 on KoA. AC has it listed as £200 (assuming it's sharp, or £170 for the blunt). Current exchange rate is about £1 = $1.57. So KoA's price is roughly £200 as well. Sounds spot on.

Sir William:
Hey, is that Ogre?

LOL @ Sir Gerard - that's one way to put it...

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-03-07, 21:41:03 ---Hard to say. Looking at the "Medieval Sword Fish Tail Pommel", it's about $314 on KoA. AC has it listed as £200 (assuming it's sharp, or £170 for the blunt). Current exchange rate is about £1 = $1.57. So KoA's price is roughly £200 as well. Sounds spot on.

--- End quote ---

Yes the exchange rate fluctuates so much it`s hard to keep up lol.
G.

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-03-14, 16:11:47 ---Hey, is that Ogre?
--- End quote ---

You know it!  For a while I was afraid the reference too obscure and everybody really would think that was my mug!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version