Main > The Armoury

sabs on ebay

(1/4) > >>

Sir Wolf:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDIEVAL-ARMOR-GOTHIC-SHOES-FANTASY-LARP-COSTUME-REPLICA-ARMOURY-/170788240250?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c3c5bb7a

Sir Edward:

Huh, $59 is a steal, assuming they articulate at all correctly. That's the thing that's hard to tell from the photos is whether they move properly or not. And it's not clear what size shoe they'll fit over.

I'm tempted to give them a shot. To some degree you can control how big your foot is underneath the sabaton by choice of shoes. Wearing turnshoes will make your feet a lot smaller than with a modern boot.

Sir Andrew:
Judging from the lame pattern, they look like they should require little modification for movement. Actually, they're totally reversed form mine which I had to bust apart and re-assemble in the correct order...

Sir Wolf:
Sir Edward, we can always make the rivets sliding or adjust the heel or just make a pattern from them hehehehhe. you know you want to hehe

Sir James A:
Yeah, $59 isn't bad with free shipping too. Definitely Indian made armor, since it says location is New Delhi. I'm sure they'll articulate enough to be workable, but if you just want a pattern from them, I think Mad Matt is selling his sabaton patterns as a PDF for $5 or $10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version